Monday, June 13, 2016
The Priory Hotel Is proud to offer available rooms during the 2016 U.S. Open. All reservations are subjuect to immediate invoicing and reseravtions for Friday June 17th and Saturday June 18th, 2016 require a minimum of two nights. Book online or call 412-231-3338 to reserve your room today!Priory June Al Fresco Wine Party
Thursday, June 23, 2016
Join us for our June Al Fresco Wine Party in our Priory Hotel courtyard.
Source: Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
February 05, 2016
Writer JoAnne Harrop discusses Valentine's Day in-town getaway options with a variety of city hoteliers, inclduing Priory Hospitality Group's John Graf.
Stash Hotel Rewards is a program which allows you to earn points towards free rooms at The Priory Hotel and other unique independent hotels all across the U.S. It's free to join - so click the logo and start earning points today!
Finally, a hotel rewards program that lets you
stay where you want
- One-of-a-kind hotels dedicated to the spirit of meaningful travel
- Earn free rooms ridiculously fast
- Redeem points easily-no blackout dates*
The Priory Hotel is now a part of Stash Hotel Rewards
* Points earned apply to room reservation only.
Business as usual is anything but usual at the Priory Hotel. For frequent travelers, used to seeing the same faux wood headboards and factory-produced art at cookie cutter hotels around the country, the Priory, with its elegant, individually appointed guest rooms, high ceilings and huge windows offers an experience which is unique unto itself. There’s no other place just like the Priory Hotel – it is a one-of-a-kind place blending a historical structure with modern conveniences.
And with our new Deluxe King rooms, business guests – designed with the business traveler in mind, offer generous work spaces with easy high speed Internet access in elegant surroundings.
For the business traveler, the Priory also offers
- Complimentary wireless high speed Internet access
- Hard wired data ports (also complimentary) in all Deluxe King rooms and selected rooms in our original wing
- New fitness center (opened in March 2011)
- New business center (opened in March 2011)
- A variety of meeting spaces to accommodate groups of many sizes, including the new Chapter House meeting rooms (opened March 2011)
- Complimentary parking, with easy in and out access
- Complimentary weekday morning shuttle to downtown and North Side locations
- In-room safes
- Laundry service (subject to certain restrictions)
- In-room coffeemakers
- Complimentary expanded continental breakfast