Tuesday, March 17, 2015
Pittsburgh's premier boxing event returns to the Grand Hall at the Priory Hotel!
Source: Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
December 25, 2014
The Priory is featured prominently in this article by Rex Rutkowski discussing Pittsburgh hotel packages which celebrate the winter.
Stash Hotel Rewards is a program which allows you to earn points towards free rooms at The Priory Hotel and other unique independent hotels all across the U.S. It's free to join - so click the logo and start earning points today!
Finally, a hotel rewards program that lets you
stay where you want
- One-of-a-kind hotels dedicated to the spirit of meaningful travel
- Earn free rooms ridiculously fast
- Redeem points easily-no blackout dates*
The Priory Hotel is now a part of Stash Hotel Rewards
* Points earned apply to room reservation only.
Choose from two options with this package:
1. The Priory Spa Package
- An overnight stay for two in a Priory Hotel standard room
- A Deluxe Spa Package** for one at the Renaissance Day Spa in Cranberry Township which includes: Focus Massage: a massage treating a specific area of your body. (i.e. neck and shoulders.) Asian Hot Towel Treatment: Relaxing hot towels applied to strategic areas of the body. Heated Hand & Foot treatment: Moisturizing lotions are applied to the hands & feet, then covered in warm mitts to aid in absorption.
- Special Spa Package welcome basket, including sparkling water, fresh fruit, health bars and other treats.
- His & her bathrobes for use in the room.
- Bottle of white wine in your room.
- Transportation to the spa (optional) at an extra cost.
* Please note that all spa packages are subject to Renaissance Day Spa availability.
2. Build your own Spa Package
This package includes all of the amenities above, but you substitute the Deluxe Spa Package with the treatments of choice. Just let us know the services or packages you would like after browsing the Renaissance Day Spa website, and we'll take it from there. As pricing will vary, please please contact The Priory's front desk to make arrangements and to obtain final pricing.