Thursday, September 18, 2014
Join us at our Grand Hall for a fun night of local wines and foods, all being offered for a great cause!Priory September Al Fresco Wine Tasting
Thursday, September 25, 2014
Deb Mortillaro and Dreadnought wines takes us to South Africa for this voyage.
Source: North Side Chronicle
May 08, 2014
The North Side Chronicle's Alyse Horn covered the Priory Hotel's "Stash Bash" party celebrating the Priory's affiliation with Stash Hotel Rewards, a nationwide network of indpendent hotels which offers a rewards program where guests can build up points toward fee stays. Stash Hotel Rewards is affiliated with more than 180 indpendent hotels nationwide.
Stash Hotel Rewards is a program which allows you to earn points towards free rooms at The Priory Hotel and other unique independent hotels all across the U.S. It's free to join - so click the logo and start earning points today!
Finally, a hotel rewards program that lets you
stay where you want
- One-of-a-kind hotels dedicated to the spirit of meaningful travel
- Earn free rooms ridiculously fast
- Redeem points easily-no blackout dates*
The Priory Hotel is now a part of Stash Hotel Rewards
* Points earned apply to room reservation only.
Restaurant Week has come to Pittsburgh with a vengeance! Organized by local foodie Brian McCollum, this new iteration of this weeklong celebration of food has had two successful weeks already (Summer 2012 and Winter 2013), and is building up a nice head of steam for Summer 2013 (August 12-18).
For Restaurant Week, participating restaurants create special menu items or prix fixe menus, typically at an attractive price. Participating restaurants include some of the finest --and most creative -- in the city, including Avenue B, Bridge Ten Brasserie, Bar Marco, Root 174, and Tender Bar + Kitchen. The special menu items for each establishment are listed on Pittsburgh Restaurant Week’s website.
The Priory is proud to promote Restaurant Week in Pittsburgh and to do its part in promoting the excellent dining culture which is developing in the city. The Priory’s Restaurant Week Package includes:
- An overnight for two in one of the Priory Hotel’s lovely Deluxe King rooms;
- A $50 gift voucher for the participating Restaurant Week restaurant of your choice;
- A bottle of your choice of red or white wine in your guest room at check in;
- Transportation to and from the restaurant of your choice within the Priory shuttle’s driving area, which has been extended just for guests whom have booked this package (please see limitations below).