Source: Wall Street Journal
June 01, 2013
In this article on the hep and happening in Pittsburgh, the author interviewed four prominent Pittsburghers regarding their favorite places in the city. The Priory Hotel was singled out by Andy Warhol Museum Executive Director Eric Shiner as his favorite place for a "sound sleep." Said Mr. Shiner: "It's a unique property, a renovated monastery, with events held in a former church."
If you're coming from North of the Border, the Grove City Premium Outlets is the place to shop. And while Premium Outlets, with its incredibly broad roster of stores and brands,is a destination unto itself, if you're coming all that way to Southwest Pennsylvania, why not investigate all that the Pittsburgh area has to offer?
The Priory Hotel's Shop & Stay Package gives you just that – combining top notch shopping at the Grove City Premium Outlets with the excitement of many of Pittsburgh's hottest attractions, like the Rivers Casino and Andy Warhol Museum. These elements are brought together by the Priory Hotel, a top-rated Pittsburgh hotel conveniently located off Interstate 279 on Pittsburgh's North Shore.
To make things easier, the Priory offers complimentary parking and a complimentary center city shuttle to take you from attraction to attraction. You need only return from the Grove City Premium Outlets, park your car, and then leave the city driving to us!
One Night Package:
- A one-night stay in a Priory Hotel Standard Queen or Deluxe King Room;
- A $50 Premium Outlets gift card & Premium Outlets Coupon Booklet with more than $100 in discounts.
- Your choice of a bottle of red or white wine in your room upon check in;
- Two tickets to your choice of the Andy Warhol Museum, Carnegie Science Center, Carnegie Museum of Natural History and Art, National Aviary, Heinz History Center or Phipps Conservancy;
- Two $10 slots vouchers for the Rivers Casino
Two Night Package:
- A second night's stay in a Standard Queen or Deluxe King Room;
- A choice of two additional tickets to the attractions listed above;
- A coupon good for two drinks in the Priory Hotel's cozy Monk's Bar;
- A $50 gift card good toward dinner or lunch at one of our hot partner restaurants: Kaya (Strip District); Cioppino (Strip District); James Street Speakeasy and Gastropub (Deutschtown); Six Penn Kitchen (Downtown); Seviche (Downtown); or Sonoma Grill (Downtown).
One-Night Shop & Stay Package: Standard Queen Room - $249 +tax; Deluxe King Room - $269 +tax
Two-Night Shop & Stay Package: Standard Queen Room - $459 +tax; Deluxe King Room - $499 +tax---