Priory and Mansions on Fifth Coronavirus Policy
Priory Hospitality Group Information on the Coronavirus
The ownership, management and staff of the Priory Hospitality Group have been carefully monitoring the coronavirus outbreak both in the United States and overseas. The health of our clients, guests and team members is of paramount importance to us, and we are taking several steps to maximize the continued well being of all our constituencies in the face of this threat. The procedures and policies that we are addressing now are, of course, subject to change as circumstances change.
- We are following and in some cases exceeding the guidelines of both the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Allegheny County Health Department (ACHD) with regard to the prevention of communicable diseases. These measures include:
- Advising team members to stay home if they are or appear to be ill, and providing paid time off for those who do;
- Reminding team members to follow, as they have been trained, proper personal hygiene techniques, including frequent and proper (20 seconds under hot water with soap) hand washing; minimizing the touching of the mouth, face or nose; use of hand sanitizer if hand washing facilities are not handy; and minimizing bodily contact with others.
- Having disinfecting gel available at convenient places in common areas for use by guests and team members.
- Our housekeeping staff has performed a deep cleaning of all of our facilities – guest rooms, common areas, and event spaces, and team members continue to disinfect high touch surfaces throughout the day and evening.
- With regard to food safety for catered events and in our hotel, team members have been reminded, and are monitored to be certain they are following, food safety rules as set forth by the ACHD and as they have been trained and certified through the ServSafe training.
We will continue to keep abreast of events as they unfold with regard to the spread of the coronavirus, and will continue to take all necessary steps to ensure the safety of all who walk through our doors.